Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Still Running.

Tuesday, July 10th, 2014 at 10:12pm.

That was a momentous moment right there(I apologize for the lack of creativity in that phrase...my brain is FRIED).

God has been evident in these last couple weeks as I have worked harder than ever to get this book done.

I've been in front of the computer for hours on end, changing words and phrases and writing new paragraphs.

Tonight I finished going through the LAST FOUR CHAPTERS of my dearest book.

I've still got a read through and a cleaning up process (whatever that means...I'm just trusting Mrs. Editor) to do. But August is so realistic.

I'm floating right now.

I'm exstatic. Couldn't be more excited to see my little book in print.

Side note: it's not so little anymore. Pre-edit word count: 41,000. Post-edit word count: 56,175.

There's nothing more exciting than watching the word count climb at the bottom of the screen.

Anyway.

Thank you for your prayers and your encouraging words.

I'm still running strong and won't stop till I have a copy in my hands.

Now, excuse me while I go have eat a Strawberry Edy's Pop in celebration of this momentous night.

~Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment