Thursday, January 9, 2014

A New Year.

Here we are. 

It's officially 2014. 

A new year with new beginnings, a chance to make something wonderful! 

Each day is a gift from Him. That's a lesson He's been teaching me lately. 

We can choose to embrace the day and make it beautiful or mope around because we simply don't feel like having joy. 

So, even though it's a new year and we have new chances, The Lord gives us new chances each and every morning. 

"His mercies are new every morning." Lamentations 3:22-23 

As I begin this year with Him, I pray for the attitude to make each day beautiful alongside Him, to take captive each chance to grow closer to Him. 

I surely hope you'll join me not only this year, but each day as well. 

Oh, and happy 2014!!

~Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment