Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Aftermath

I woke up Sunday morning and felt as if I had just been hit by a truck.

I was exhausted; we all were.

If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you know that the party Saturday was a HUGE success. Thanks again to everyone who came out and celebrated with me. It was definitely one of the best days of my life so far.

I was texting a friend Sunday night about how surreal it felt for person after person to be buying my book, for me to be signing each book. I just kept thinking, I'm an author. And all day long I thanked the Lord for all He had done to get me to that point.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.

This is quite possibly my favorite shot from the day. 

My Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Riddle, came to celebrate with me. She is holding two of the little books that we made in Kindergarten. 

Both sets of grandparents, my parents, my aunt and me.

Beginning to end table! 

Friends from our homeschool group last year. Love these girls!

Girls from church--missing a few who had to head home early! 

Two of my beautiful cousins and me.

Jane Austen quote.

BOOKS!

Anyway, thanks again for all of your support. Don't forget to spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or buy the book on amazon! 

~Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment