Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Library

This is one of those posts I've been meaning to sit down and write for a while.

It's one of those that as an author you feel kind of obligated to do.

So many people ask me, What's your favorite book? or What are you reading? 

Well! I'm here to answer that question.

If you were to ask me what my favorite book is, I would automatically say Little Women. It's a classic and I absolutely love everything about it. It's also the book that made me fall in love with reading in the first place.


Others include Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë...


Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones (she writes Christian fiction and they are absolutely fantastic)...


The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry...


Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (this one is absolutely amazing. It's a book that will change you forever.)...


And I think Divergent by Veronica Roth would also make the list.


What am I reading right now?

The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I'm only about 75 pages in but I'm loving it. I also look forward to watching the movie (it has Emma Stone in it and she's one of my favorite actresses) after I finish the book!


I have SO many books I'm wanting to read and are sitting on my shelf waiting for me but my schedule has been jam packed lately so we'll see when I get to those!

From now on, I'll make sure to keep you updated on what I'm reading as I'm always reading SOMETHING!

If you haven't read any of these, I strongly suggest them to you.

Joanne Harris says it best, "Some books you read. Some books you enjoy. But some books just swallow you up heart and soul."

These are the books that have "swallowed me up heart and soul" and I hope they do the same to you as well!

~Bailey

P.S. Aren't all of these covers SO lovely?!

No comments:

Post a Comment